Apply for Interhealth Chair/Co-Chair Positions for 2016 now!
Applications are open until THIS FRIDAY 4th SEPTEMBER AT 11:59PM.
Interhealth is currently looking for a passionate student(s) to lead Interhealth in 2016, working towards social equity and the advancement of global heath. Through Interhealth, you will have the opportunity to: lead a vibrant committee; organize local and global projects; attend conferences and workshops; engage in education and training; and make a meaningful contribution to global health.
- You must be enrolled as a medical student at UWA in 2015. Medical students who are taking the year off for study or other purposes are also eligible to apply.
- You must have been involved previously with Interhealth by sitting on the committee or a subcommittee.
Both individual and joint applications for Chair or Co-Chair will be accepted; joint applications must be submitted together as a combined application.
- Please see the attached documents for a detailed role description. Application forms are available attached below to this post also . A completed application form and CV (maximum 2 pages) is required from each applicant
- Please keep applications to a maximum of 2 pages, 4 pages for a joint application.
- Completed applications should be emailed to [email protected]
Please see the attached role description document for more information, and the application form. If you have any further questions or queries about the role, requirements or applications please don’t hesitate to contact Rhiannon or Sarah (current Co-Chairs) at [email protected]